May 16, 2007

Randall Speaking at AILA National Conference in Orlando, Florida in June

I will be speaking at the AILA (American Immigration Lawyers Association) Annual Conference on Immigration Law for Immigration Attorneys in June. I will be the discussion leader of a panel speaking on Unlawful Presence and I-601 Waivers of Unlawful Presence.

I have previously spoken at the AILA Annual Conferences in Salt Lake City, Utah in 2005 and in Philadelphia in 2006. I have also spoken at AILA California & Regional Conferences and at churches, law schools, colleges, high schools, middle schools, and once even a 3rd grade class.

I recently spoke at St. Ignatius High School in San Francisco, CA (the top rated high school in San Francisco) on current trends in immigration law.

I have spoken on a variety of immigration issues, including:
- using technology in your immigration practice,
- nurse and health care professional immigration issues,
- the U.S. Citizenship & Immigration Services California Service Center )(CSC), along with 2 supervisors at the CSC,
- the Patriot Act,
- Appeals to the Board of Immigration Appeals and the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals,
- current news and trends in immigration law,
- and Superman as an illegal immigrant.

I really enjoy speaking to various groups of people on immigration and I find that the interest level in immigration is pretty high the last few years.

No comments: